Friday, March 3, 2017
Lolita Lempicka LEau en Blanc Review Giveaway!
Lolita Lempicka LEau en Blanc Review Giveaway!
When I was a little girl, I remember my Mum letting me have the perfume samples that she got from department stores. There was one in particular that I loved as the scent always remind me of a sweet shop
. Being young, I didnt know what this yummy perfume was called, but always remembered it more than the others and often wondered what it was called. When I got into my teens and started to become interested in perfumes, I discovered it again and was over the moon! That perfume was the original Lolita Lempicka Frangance. I had it for many years and adored the pretty bottle and unique scent. Recently I was asked if i wanted to try Lolita Lempickas new frangance LEau en Blanc and of course I jumped at the chance! As soon as I smelt it, it brought lots of memories back, as theve kept the essence of the fragrance the same, however this one definitely feels like a more grown up scent, with powdery, musky base notes and a white violet and raspberry heart. ![]() Im giving away a 50ml bottle of the New Lolita Lempicka LEau en Blanc AND a 50ml bottle of the original Lolita Lempicka fragrance to one lucky winner!! Rules: 1. You must be a follower of my blog to enter the giveaway 2. Simply comment on this post telling me your favourite perfume! 3: Leave your email address in the post so I can contact you if you win! The giveaway will close on Monday 4th June at 12:00am GMT and the winner be chosen by random and announced here on my blog. Good Luck! Lolita Lempicka will be available exclusively in House of Fraser stores nation-wide from June 2012. |
Available link for download
